Translate

...how bad can Sharknado be?

Bad. Like, "I hope the actors and crew recognized the sheer stupidity of this flick when they signed on" bad. 


According to my boyfriend, they made it bad on purpose. Everyone else seems to agree, so I'll leave it with this Spoony Experiment (whose video I did not watch, largely because it was subtitled, "In which I explain how to properly take a dump on someone's carpet", but the Google search summary said enough for me: "Sharknado is a bad movie made for people who do not appreciate bad movies." Seems like a failed failure?). I mean, I felt bad for Tara Reid (as a [emotionless] MOM).

At the very least, I kept shouting, "No way! Seriously?" because THE MOST RIDICULOUS things kept happening. By the end we were all making the most ridiculous predictions we could and SO many came true that we started placing bets. Like... a girl falls out of a helicopter into a tornado full of sharks, gets eaten by a shark that is somehow alive though flying through the air in a tornado for like a few hours, and then a half hour later another guy dives headfirst into a shark on purpose with a chainsaw and not only survives but finds the girl inside. Boom. Spoiled. Make a bet on it and win some pizza and stop being mad that I spoiled it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment