Translate

...why is EVERYONE (re)watching Gilmore Girls right now?

(read at Gilmore speed:)

Yeah, my friends and I are on the same page. A lot. Yeah, we juuuuuuust had a Gilmore Girls marathon two weeks ago... but are we really the mavens that set this ball rolling? Even my acquaintances are watching GG. Strangers and I have struck up conversations about it. I, for one, thought the show sounded lame until 2008 when, during a dark period, I needed something to get me through and found every episode on DVD at the local library.

I digress. Why are all these people on the same page as me? I like having my own esoteric page that you have to flip around for and then aren't even certain what book it's in~ will the women of Chicago all be on the same cycle next?! Talk about a natural disaster. How could we keep up the chocolate supply? Also, have you noticed how little they eat in teh show? Every bite is the tiniest bite! ARGHHH!

Hypothesis: The show ended in 2007. It was 7 seasons. 2014 is 7 years later soooo... some sort of Fibonacci effect?

Reality: Netflix... they started streaming it on October 1st. Aha. Pretty obvious.

This is creepy. What kind of control does Netflix have over us?? What else could their powers be used for? :X Speaking of monopolies and streaming...




Here's the Net Neutrality petition if you're interested~ it took me 1.5 minutes:

http://www.fcc.gov/comments    Click on the first one (14-28)!


No comments:

Post a Comment